When I was in graduate school I had the great good fortune to study with Shiloh Sophia, renowned visionary artist and founder of Intentional Creativity®. Shiloh’s classes were my introduction to painting the feminine essence, art as a sacred practice and the world of Intentional Creativity.
I am excited that she is offering this free video event Seduce the Muse & Tame Your Inner Critic: 3 Experiential Practices to Awaken Hidden Self-Expression. Shiloh will guide you to take your first steps toward soaring past your limiting beliefs and lifestyle — and that nagging inner critic that keeps you there…During these fun-filled 60 minutes with Shiloh, you’ll discover:
- How the inner critic has been with you since childhood and why most of your attempts to break free are doomed to fail
- A powerful tool you can use to seduce your critic into being your ally
- Where the Muse hides — and how to invite her out
- How to listen to the Muse and hear what she’s been wanting to tell you
- Experiential practices to awaken your self-expression in a 20-minute mini-workshop
- How unleashing your creativity can help you rewire your brain
This complimentary hour will provide you with fun and easy hands-on practices to start your own creative journey into authentic self-expression… and a more soul-led, joyous, and fulfilling life! Register here and enjoy!